“After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.” ~ Aldous Huxley
Music is truly universal. Even if we don’t like a particular piece of music or understand the language, we intuitively understand its mood—what it’s trying to communicate via its unique combination of notes, rhythms, and beats.
Today, for fun, I wanna focus on music that puts us in a sexy mood, or more to the point (pun intended), I’m going to list my top 10 “slicked-up bodies sliding in a hot cabana in the tropics” kind of music. You know, just to give you some inspiration.
Some of these songs are fast, some are really slow, but variety is good for
spicy sex different situations. Enjoy, and be sure to tell me which songs you’d add to this list! 🙂
10. Who Is It by Michael Jackson
9. Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by John Mayer
8. Every Little Thing About You by Raul Malo
7. I’m Missin’ Your Love by Kem
6. Naughty Girl by Beyonce
5. I Belong to You by Lenny Kravitz
4. Secret by Maroon 5
3. Erotic by Keyshia Cole
2. Feelin’ Love by Paula Cole (this one’s amazing, but IMHO it just can’t beat out my all time favorite…
1. Tell Me by Groove Theory (Oh yeah!)
Which songs do you have on your lovin’ list?
2 thoughts on “Music for Stripping”
Good stuff. You seem to be living a colorful and exciting life. It’s great to live life’s in its fullest sense!
Yes, color is good, right? Music can give us confidence…at least help us fake it until we make it! 🙂