Happy almost 2014!!! I’ve been keen on top ten lists lately, so I’ve decided to compile a few of my own. For this post, I’m listing ten of my all-time favorite reads.
- Hold Tight by Harlan Coben
- The Spymaster’s Lady by Joanna Bourne
- Whisper No Lies by Cindy Gerard
- Honor’s Splendour by Julie Garwood
- Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie
- Unveiled by Courtney Milan
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Above and Beyond by Sandra Brown
- Dark Lover by JR Ward
- The Reef by Nora Roberts
What are a few of your favorites that I should be sure to read in the coming year?