What’s that, you ask? Here’s the low down, taken straight from the RomCon website:
3 days in Denver you won’t forget (Sept. 25-27):
- 60+ Authors of all genres of romance- Contemporary, Erotic, Historical, Inspirational, Sci-Fi, Paranormal, & Suspense
- 20 Author-led games and events- Interact and play with awesome authors!
- 10+ Intimate Chats- Ask those burning questions!
- 4 After Hours events- The fun keeps on going!
- 3 Chat Panels- Hear the latest in romance
- 1 Epic Author signing- Perfect Fan Girl time
- 1 Amazing Reader Appreciation Luncheon- Sit with your favorite author and win one of their amazing gift baskets
- Incredible vendors with lots of great stuff
- Tons of author prizes, gift baskets, and raffles
- Support Breast Cancer Research with their annual raffle
- …plus all the great University classes for the aspiring author in you!
So here’s the thing, I’m hosting a table at the Saturday luncheon. There are 7 seats at the table, and I REALLY don’t want to sit all by my lonesome! I’m planning some super awesome prizes!
Normally, the seats go for $99, but there’s a sale through March 17th so attendees can get a ticket for half price ($49) – OR – 2 tickets for the price of 1 (bring a buddy!).
Enter the Promo code SAINTPADDY to get the sale price. Easy, right?
Would be awesome to see some of you there! If it’s not an option for you, if you could forward the info to some of your Colorado reader buddies, that would be outstanding! Thanks! xo